Sunday 20 March 2016

Good Evening Crafty Friends,
Today was an awesome day!!!! Why? Because, today was the Made With Love Markets, and my very first one ever!  I met so many amazing people and was inspired by everyones talent.  The Coffs Coast is full of so many inspiring crafters who like me, are driven by their desire to create beautiful things.  




Today my bestie Denise (totally a creative genius) as well as a couple of beautiful little girls, helped me with my first Made With Love.  The public were so supportive and I have made some new crafty friends who I would love to welcome to our craft family.  As more information of upcoming classes come to fruition, I will let people know.  As always, I can be contacted through email or leave me a message here and I will get back to everyone as soon as I can.  


Tomorrow I'm creating an army of bunnies as I'm off to my daughter's school to do some easter craft.  Wish me luck!






No comments:

Post a Comment