Sunday 24 April 2016

Moovin' & Groovin'

Hi there crafty friends,
What a week it's been for me! The week started with a wonderful get together with some friends and we welcomed a lovely new lady to our crafty circle.  Of course we had much to talk about and didn't end up getting much done but it was such a great day.  Then I decided to carpet my craft room and move things around a bit.  Boy am I glad I did. It feels so much better in there now.  I find myself spending even more time in there than before, if that was even possible. And yes, I do manage to tend to my motherly duties...... Most of the time, haha.
At the end of the week offspring number 2 moved out into his own place. Such an exciting time for everyone.  He's loving having the independence and I'm looking forward to another spare room. Hmmmm, do I need 2 craft rooms???
The weekend was spent finishing up some UFO's and enjoying the soothing and much needed rain.  Tomorrow is Anzac Day so our regular BYOP day won't be on but on Friday will be a technique class.  These technique classes are a great way to learn some new skills or build on the ones that you already have.  This week is 'Moovin & Groovin'.  The cost of the class is $25 all inclusive. Absolutely everything is supplied.  We will be making a double slider card, Action wobble card, and a Slider card.  As with any technique in my class, I believe it's important to learn the technique so that you can apply this new skill to your chosen craft niche.  Wether it be card making or scrap booking, these techniques will work for either.  Tomorrow I will be posting a sneak peak of what we're making. So stay tuned.
I hope you all have a great week and happy crafting.
❤️Tan












No comments:

Post a Comment