Tuesday 23 August 2016

Upcoming Album Class

Hi crafty friends,
I'm so excited because in a couple of days we're going to have our first album class.  This has been created from the incredible interest in one of my mini albums that I had on display at the last Made With Love Markets.
The album that I made was an adaption from an album inspired by the 
great Kathy Orta King.  She is a true genius when it comes to all things paper craft and memory keeping.  I have been a follower of hers for a few years now and mini album making is truly addictive.  Just wait until you try it.  



This Saturday is the first class and we will make an album from start to finish.  This includes making the pages, cover and decorating the album.  




If you're interested in attending one of these classes, please send me an email and I will try to hold a place for you.  Till next time, 
Stay crafty,
XO Tan

3 comments:

  1. Fantastic album. Can't wait to make mine in your next class on Saturday. Denise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was a great class. Thank you Tanya. A very generous,creative person who is very enthusiastic about her work. Enjoyed making my album!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you so much. You did an amazing job and I'm really looking forward to seeing your completed mini album.

      Delete