Saturday 3 September 2016

Album Class and More!

Hi Crafty friends,
Yesterday we had another of the Mini Album classes.  As a few crafters were unwell for the day I will be holding a third, and final class.  This will be in a couple of weeks time and on a weekday as requested by a couple of people.  Places are limited, so please, reserve your place as soon as you can.  
As always, we had an amazing time.  We are so truly blessed to be able to do what we love and with such an amazing group of ladies. Everyone that came received a copy of tutorial instructions so that they can re-create these albums again at home.  
I made another album, this time with a retro, floral theme.















There are many interactive photo mats and pockets. Ive also included a tie closure envelope inside the front cover for additional items that can't be mounted and stored throughout the album, such as negative and memorabilia.  



I have ventured into the world of video tutorials. At this stage I'm aiming to release a new video every Monday, with the first to be uploaded tomorrow.  This is very new to me and I'm hoping that it will be ok.  If you have any suggestions or requests, please, let me know. Im always open to new ideas.  The first video will be making a Telescope Card. These are the cutest cards which are surprisingly easy to create. Make sure you look for me on youtube.  My channel is Ink Responsibly.




The beautiful Petals & Paisleys suite from the new Holiday Catalogue. All items are available to order from the 1st September 2016


 These are the Telescope cards I made in my first tutorial!
 

Next week we will be meeting for our regular B.Y.O.P days on Wednesday and Friday. Feel free to come along and create with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment