Sunday 6 November 2016

OnStage Live 2016

Good Morning Everybody,
Wow! Where do I start? I have just come home after an amazing time with my bestie up in Brisbane, QLD. We went up for the Stampin' Up! Onstage Live, and it was AH - MA - ZING!!!!
We had 3 great days filled with incredible presenters, fantastic new products, make and takes and of course......freebies. We were also lucky enough to get the brand new Occasions catalogue and the upcoming Sale A Bration catalogue.  
 
We were so luck to meet and have a photo with Stampin' Up! CEO Sara Douglass as well as Co Founder Shelli Gardner.  They were truly the loveliest ladies and made you feel as if you were great friends.  I have heard a lot about the Stampin' Up! family but now I really feel a part of it.  This weekend was like a reunion that I hadn't had before. 







If you are not a demonstrator, you are going to want to be. It is filled with awesome new stamps, dies, paper and much more.  Sale A Bration is the perfect time to join as you get over $230 worth of product for only $169. But wait... there's more. During Sale A Bration, Stampin' Up! have an extra special offer to new demonstrators.  If you are interested in joining please contact me.  I can help you with any questions you may have.

During the month of November we are going to be extra busy. My beautiful daughter has qualified for the Australian Physie and Dance Junior Nationals. Soooooo, next weekend we are off to Sydney for her to strut her stuff.  I don't have time to be tired so excited it will be. I can be tired later.

Also, the final Made With Love Markets is on the 27th November at Park Beach Plaza, Coffs Harbour.
This is a perfect time to come and say hello and check out all the amazing crafters that will have their wonderful hand made items for sale. Perfect for Christmas.

For those of you who know me, you know that I'm completely infatuated to my fur babies. While I was away I received regular updates on the babies.  Here is 2 of them having a snuggle. They are 3 weeks old today and that means I'm going to have to start thinking about looking for forever homes. 

Now, I'm off to check out all my swaps and to have a play with my new stamps. 

Have a great day and stay crafty,
XO Tan

1 comment:

  1. private house sales coffs harbour

    FOR SALE BY OWNER - List your property on realestate.com.au & domain.com.au. Sell your own home or land privately & pay NO Commission. Sell my house Private

    to get more - www.salebyhomeowner.com.au

    ReplyDelete