Tuesday 29 November 2016

Santa Photos

Hi crafty friends,

Today has been a busy puppy day.  All of our little fur babies have had their first needles and Microchipping. They all have a clean health record and I'm getting ready for their forever homes.  On the weekend we all visited Santa and had Santa photos. That was awesome. The look on everyones faces when we kept pulling out gorgeous little Cavies one after another. Priceless!  I'm getting excited for my big blog hop with Pootles in the UK. I must admit I'm a little starstruck but i've got an extra special project to share with you. That's on Sunday evening the 4th December. I still have lots more on this week as well as our super duper card class on this Friday. So, If you're in Coffs Harbour, come along and I guarantee you will have a great time.
Till next time,
Stay Crafty

XO Tan

No comments:

Post a Comment