Thursday 9 February 2017

Making Magic!

Hi there crafty friends,
I've been playing again.  It all started when my baby Boy turned 21 on Saturday. Now, I always try to make something different and unique for each of my kids birthdays and I knew I had to come up with something extra special.  After a couple of failed attempts, I came up with my finished card.  I had seen something similar a few years ago so I knew it could be done.  I just had to find a way of getting what I wanted.




So, What do you think?? I was very happy with the finished card as was my son. When you turn the ribbon it reveals the second photo. Then my beautiful daughter made her  brother a card too. She absolutely loves everything Stampin' Up! Who can blame her when there are so many awesome products to chose from.

After all the excitement of the birthday, and of course lots and lots of cake, I wanted to keep the magic alive and kept making magic......

Here's the next card I made with the same technique.




........and then......



This Saturday we are having our Mixed Media Superclass. I have one space left so please let me know if you would like to join us for an amazing day and you live in the Coffs region.
Until next time everybody,
Stay Crafty XO Tan

1 comment:

  1. WOW love your sons card, it's amazing! Have to remember that when I have to make my eldest sons birthday card! The other cards are great too, you can see your daughter has her talent from her mom!
    It was nice to chat with you last night, have a great day,
    Hugs Anja

    ReplyDelete