Sunday 19 March 2017

Made With Love

Hi Crafty Friends,
Today was another Made With Love markets for the northern NSW area.  After an incredibly wet couple of days, we managed to get everything set up and have a great day.  We met an amazing group of people who like us, share the passion for paper craft.

Again, I was lucky enough to have my best friend and total paper addict with me as well as my gorgeous daughter.  She was so excited to show off her new, Ink Responsibly T-Shirt and definitely looked the part.  For the first time, I booked an extra space for the markets, and just as well, I have been busy......Very busy!









How has your weekend been? Crafty? What ever you have been doing, I hope that you all are having a fabulous weekend shared with those you love. (or at the very least, doing what you love)


Next weekend, we will be having our first class with the hidden reveal spinner card.  If you are in the area, please let me know if you would like to come and join us.  It will be a great day and lots of beautiful crafters.

Until next time,
Stay Crafty,
XO Tan


1 comment:

  1. If you are in the area, please let me know if you would like to come and join us

    บาคาร่าออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete