Thursday, 18 May 2017

U-Fold Box Card



Hi crafty friends,
Its been a while but I've been thinking of you all.  Crazy days here. My beloved Cavie, Coco, has had her babies.  There are 6 in total, with 3 girls and 3 boys and wow are they perfect. Of course I'm a little biased but I love my Cavs so much and they give me tons of love too.
But back to crafting, Ive been busy creating the past couple of weeks and heres a new tutorial for you all. Please check it out. Its on youtube, and if you haven't already subscribed, please do. You will be notified every time I post a new video and its free!

Here are the dimensions for the U-Fold Box Card:
Cardstock:
Powder Pink - 11 3/4" (29.5cm) x 4 1/8" (10.5cm) Scor at 2" & 3 7/8" (5 & 9.8cm) either end
        1" (2.5cm) x 6" (15.2cm) Scor @ 1" (2.5cm) either end
        2" (5cm) x 7 3/4" (19.5cm)

Sahara Sand - 4"(10.2cm) x 3 7/8"(10cm) Scor @ 2" (5cm)

        3" (7.8cm) x 6" (15.3cm) for the ovals
        Scrap piece for stamping and punching

Fresh Florals DSP Stack 1 3/4"(4.5cm) x 3 7/8"(10cm) you need 2 pieces of this
        3 3/4" (9.5cm) x 2" (5cm)
Scrap pieces of Berry Burst and Powder Pink for the rolled roses
Scrap piece of Whisper White for the Bunting

If you are using a letter size sheet of yardstick (8 1/2" x 11") then you will cut your cardstock at 4 1/4" x 11" and scor it at 2", 3 5/8", 7 3/8", 9"
Your table piece will be 3 1/2" x 3 5/8" and scored at 2"

Until next time,
Stay Crafty,
XO Tan






     

4 comments:

  1. I love Cavaliers too! We have a tri color, named Ollie. Great little guy that just turned 1 year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Denise, Ollie sounds just gorgeous. Great name too! We will be adding to our Cavie family soon with a ruby girl for my daughter. Love, love, love!

      Delete
  2. When I score at 2"and 3 7/8 on each end and close it I have an in gap. And nothing else is lineing up. Am I missing something? Thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Leann, there is supposed to be a gap of approx 1/4". Hope this helps. I would love to see your finished card. I hope it went well

      Delete