Wednesday 29 November 2017

Say Cheese!

Hi Crafty Friends,

Wow! I am so overwhelmed by the support I've had for my Advent Calendars.  I can't wait to see how everyones turns out.  These really come together quite quickly and are such a lovely addition at Christmas.  Tonight is the night when my children and I fill our calendars and really start the Christmas excitement.


I have been busy creating again.  When my daughter went on her year 5 camp to the snow this year, I wanted to give her a special album.  I came up with a box that looks like a camera but on the inside, there is a mini album.  I wanted to keep things simple and this is her special place for her favourite photos from her camp.  You can make this in an evening and it is a great way to showcase all the gorgeous papers that we all love so much.  I know I have a bit of a paper addiction,  I am working through it though.
I will produce a tutorial shortly for this, so stay tuned.

Our gorgeous Cavie puppies are getting bigger each day.  Their eyes have all opened now and they are trying to walk.  So darn cute.


Till next time,
Stay Crafty,
XO Tan


1 comment:

  1. Hi Tanya, I have just purchased your tutorial for the amazing Advent Calendar and was wondering if you also have a PDF tutorial on the camera photo album set? If so I would love to purchase this also. I would love to give one to my girlfriend who has just returned from her first cruise and it would be ideal. Thanks so much. From a fan in Melbourne Australia 🇦🇺

    ReplyDelete