Friday 8 December 2017

Camera Box with Mini Album

Hi Crafty friends,

Today I'm sharing with you my latest project. Well, I actually came up with it for my daughter who just went on her first big camp away from home.  It's a super cute camera styled box complete with a shaker lens.  The lid of the box opens up to reveal a space to hold 2 mini albums including photos.  The albums will hold up to 20 photos each as well as other memorabilia.  Ive used the dashing new paper line from Stampin' Up! True Gentleman DSP.  The colours are so rich and the images are so cute.  I know that this paper is going to be a favourite of mine.  I hope you like this album and if you would like to make it as well, I have a tutorial and step by step video available for purchase.  Once you have purchased the tutorial, you will be emailed with the link.  As always, if ever there is a problem, just let me know and I will try to fix it asap.
What do you have planned for the week?  I'm planing a Christmas party for my lovely ladies and hosting a thank you event for them.  Crafty friends are really the best kind.




Till next time,
Stay Crafty,
XO Tan


Camera Box & Mini Album
br />

Here is daddy spending time with his babies for the first time.  Mummy is letting the babies see him. Too cute1





1 comment: