Sunday 22 April 2018

Out and About with Animal Outing

Hi Crafty Friends,

I hope everyone has had a great week.  Some days are better than others but thats what great friends and craft are for.  Earlier this month I went to Onstage in Sydney to celebrate our craft nerd fest! Soooo much fun. One of the free stamp sets that we received was the super cute, Animal






Outing.  I adore this stamp set.  Its not often that us Aussies get a stamp that perfectly displays 2 of our iconic animals, the Kangaroo and the Koala.  On Saturday, I spent the day with my bestie at her place as she is a golf widow every Saturday.  I made my first ever Impossible card.  I made this one for a special friend who celebrated a birthday during the week.  I wont name any names, but she will receive a surprise when she gets it. 

Today my bestie came to my place and I made another first.  This one is a wiper card again made with the Animal Outing stamp set.  As I coloured my animals, I decided to raise up certain parts on dimensionals to create extra depth.  I will create tutorials for my projects during the week.  In the meantime, please check out my Bench Fold Card on Splitcoaststampers.  I was so excited to be a guest artist and am very humbled to be a part of this amazing world wide resource for crafters. 

Until next time,
Stay Crafty,
XO Tan

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your contribution Katharine. I think you've summed it up well - we all need to adopt ways of doing better, and rigorous evidence is a good place to start.








    ที่เที่ยว

    ReplyDelete