Saturday 26 November 2016

ESAD Holiday Catalogue Favourite Products Blog Hop

Hi Crafty Friends,


Today I've taken Part in the ESAD Holiday Catalogue Favourite Products Blog Hop.  It was difficult to decide on one or two faves as there are so many but here goes.









All time favourite and most used by far is the Cookie Cutter Christmas bundle.  I have used this everywhere I can think of.  My favourite card would be the fold out pop up card on the left. It really has that Wow factor when you open it up.


 I've also made little Tic Tac characters with the Cookie Cutter bundle and Shrinky Dink earrings.
They are just too cute!



My second favourite is the Star of Light bundle.  Whilst I have mainly used this for Christmas themed cards and projects, I can see many uses for it outside of this area.  New Year and Birthdays are just a couple.























I hope you have enjoyed what I've made.  I look forward to seeing you again.
Till next time,
Stay Crafty,
XO Tan


Please continue this journey with the next amazing crafter Lou Kitzelman
Below is a list of participants. Please check them out!







BLOG HOP PARTICIPANTS: 

27. Tanya DeRoy   <You are here!

18 comments:

  1. Tania, the pop out twist card is awesome and I really like the coordinating belly band.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pop card great, but love the marbling effect on the Star of Light cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful creations Tan x

    P.S. This is the first time I've been to your blog, and I must admit, your blog name gave me a chuckle ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your cards. Thanks for finishing of the hop so nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely projects Tanya - thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great projects, I especially love the pop out twist card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really have to try a fold out pop up card, yours looks great. (I also like your blog name)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome work I love the pop out cards :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful projects Tania. Beautifully made. Thanks for participating in the blog hop

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great projects Tania, lov them all

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just amazing Tanya - such beautiful projects!!! Thanks for the inspiration. Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  12. One card fold I want to do for a class! Lots of cool ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful projects! So much inspiration on the one page, it's amazing. Thank you so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow you were busy. They are all lovely

    ReplyDelete
  15. You have been busy Tanya! It sure was hard to choose a favourite wasn't it!? Love your projects!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Tanya I love all of your projects. Apologies for the lateness in commenting - I thought I had on Sunday but mustn't have hit publish. Anyway I love how creative you have been with your faves. Thanks for hopping with us.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful work, I love the starlight bundle best.

    ReplyDelete
  18. The difference comes from caring and educating. That's a good thing.








    ดูดวงแม่น

    ReplyDelete