Saturday 7 January 2017

ESAD 2017 Occasions Catalogue and Sale-a-bration Blog Hop

Hi Crafty Friends,
Welcome to my blog! You may have come from Megan Lenske or you may be starting the hop here. I hope you are enjoying all the amazing projects so far.
Today I have created a few projects for you featuring items from the new Occasions catalogue and Sale-a-Bration catalogue.  I love this time of year. Everything is new again. New year, and of course, new stamps!

The first project is a Twist & Pop card using the Yummy in My Tummy stamp set.  This one is similar to the Bear Hugs card that I recently did a tutorial on.  I love interactive elements in my cards. Maybe that's the kid in me. I've used Marquee Messages, Avant Garden, and Yummy in my Tummy stamp sets.  Avant Garden is available for free during Sale-A-Bration.



















The card base is Wild Wasabi with accents of So Saffron Crumb Cake, Rich Razzleberry, Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer paper and Silver foil Cardstock. My little monster is Crumb Cake and watercolored with the new Watercolour Pencils. I absolutely love how they blend seamlessly on virtually any kind of paper.  To finish off the card I've used the new metallic ribbon from the Sale-A-Bration catalogue and the Petal Burst TIEF.


















Keeping with the interactive theme and still using Yummy in my Tummy, I have created a Yo Yo Card.  I haven't made one of these for quite some time so armed with my super cute little monster I set out to give this a go.  The feature on her belly is from the Tie Died stamp set. The backing paper is from the Carried Away DSP pack as a Sale-A-Bration item. I made 2 versions of this card because my super awesome daughter suggested it would be the perfect card for my Niece. She loves dinosaurs and non girl colours.














The final project is with the Oh So Succulent Stamp set and co-ordinating framelits. I've always loved shadow box frames and decided to make a rectangular one.  Initially I had plans of creating a succulent garden, then I decided I liked how it was evolving and turned it into a frame/display.  I've popped a stand on the back that can be folded flat if I wanted to send to somebody.  I have created stamped accents on each of the petals/leaves of the succulent plants using the white craft ink.  It looks different on each cardstock colour base and really makes each flower look more realistic.  The DSP is from the Succulent Garden DSP pack.

I hope you have enjoyed hopping with me. Please continue on to Maree McIntosh and see what she has created for you today. Until next time,
Stay Crafty,
XO Tan






BLOG HOP PARTICIPANTS:
20. Juan Ambida

14 comments:

  1. Great projects. Love the monster cards - they have to be my favourites. I really like your frame too. Great projects all round. Thanks for participating in the blog hop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute, 2 sets I don't have, probably 2 sets I need to get.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such creative projects ! Im still on the fence for the monster one but you may have convinced me with that card !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your monsters are adorable Tanya!!! Wicked!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such cute little monsters. I might need this stamp set after seeing your cards

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute and adorable projects. Love the succulents frame. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow these are all so amazing. I love your take on the twist and pop cards and after seeing your video with the bear and now this one it on the top of my 'must try' list. I must look up yoyo cards too. Sound very interesting. Thanks for sharing these cute projects.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those succulant frames are growing on me. And i love an interactive card too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh no! Now I need the monster set, so adorable your cards. I'm off to look up yoyo cards abs look at your bear card, thanks for inspiring me!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really like your frame and I must check out the twist and pop tutorial. That monster card is sooo cute.

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow ... love your first monster card - you've done a lot of work - thanks for sharing & participating in the Blog Hop :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are so DAMN CUTE!!
    No I'm not looking... lol I wish my family would eat Stamps once I had finished with them!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh fun Tanya! I need to get my monster inky - he's so cute!!! Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love those monster cards and that they are interactive I will have to give it ago. Thanks for sharing more ways with those monsters.xx

    ReplyDelete